Thursday 20 June 2013

COLOR IN MY LIFE!!!!!!

Morning to all!!!!!!! Hope everyone is recovering well from the gloomy weather that we had the past few weeks!!!!!! I apologize for my leave of absence! My excuse, I have been busy!!!! The lamest of all excuses, but it is the truth!!!!! And, I have the blog to blame for this! Actually, I have the blog to thank for this, I believe!!!!! I have been busy making paintings for CLIENTS!!!!!!! I could not be any happier!!!! These two will be getting delivered this weekend and I cannot wait to see them up.


This was done for a fashion show!!! Unfortunately, I did not take a completed picture of it!!!! My bad! But I found this one, you can see a part of it in the background...


I am presently working on a huge personalised collage! Something I love to do!!!!!!! Here is a sneak peak although it is nowhere near done!!!!


And, when this is done, I will be working on the biggest project yet!!!! Kind of scared but up for the challenge. I just love painting!!!! And I could not be any happier!!!!! So, Blog, I thank you!!!!! I also thank Mr. or Mrs. Anonymous!!!! You make me want to paint and excel even more!!!! SO FOR THAT, I THANK YOU!!!!!!!

So, what has happened around here? I haven't been DIY'ing much due to the lack of time but here are some home changes!!!! I finally got my black wall. This will one day be my painting atelier!!!! Soon, I hope! The living room is not cutting it for me anymore!!!!!


I love the black wall so much that I am definitely going to be painting this wall right here!!!!! I cannot wait!!!! Hubby promised that he would do it!!!!!! So I will bust until it gets done!!!!!! lol!!!!!


My purse collection has been increasingly growing, lol! Here it is!!!! Purses make me happy! I am sure all women can relate!!!! My apologies for the blurry pic! Meet my pet lion Leo! He is quite the gentleman, always carries my handbags and not one complaint!





And, lastly, on a completely different note, if you haven't visited "Surround Yourself Pretty" on our Facebook page, here is what we are all about!

"Here at Surround Yourself Pretty, we strive to unveil the inner pretty of ladies and tots alike. We provide an array of affordable embellishments to accentuate your inner beauty and infuse your own personal style into all of your outfits.

Interested in any of our pieces? Looking to host a jewelry party at your home? Or perhaps you’re planning a bachelorette or girls night out? Let us doll you up!

Contact us at surroundurselfpretty@gmail.com or send us a message here for more information. "





So, there you have it readers, have a fantastic day and surround yourself with prettiness today and everyday!!!!!xoxo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment