Anyways, on the weekend, while I was cleaning the washroom, I noticed a book resting on the hamper. Many of you have probably read it before, The Secret by Rhonda Byrne. I haven't read it, however. But I picked it up and randomly stumbled upon page, page 111, to be exact. It stated this:
- to attract money, focus on wealth. It is impossible to bring money in your life when you focus on the lack of it.
- feeling happy now is the fastest way to bring money into your life
- make it your intention to look at everything you like and say to yourself, ''I can afford that''.
- visualise checks in the mail
- think wealth
- give money in order to bring more of it in your life. When you are generous with money, you are saying, ''I have plenty''
It is funny that I stumbled upon this page, because ever since I stared this here blog, I adopted those thoughts! NO, I did not receive a check in the mail, or win the lottery for that matter, believe me you would be the first ones to know, but for some reason, I believe that the sky is the limit. After reading that page, I ran downstairs and told Bobby all of this! And I then told him, that I have been recently dreaming of my dream kitchen lately! Really! I walk in my kitchen, and all I can see is my newly renovated one! I don't see my unfinished pantry, my busted dishwasher, my missing cabinet doors, and my dysfunctional layout. I see my renovated one! And, I am not being sarcastic!
As for the last point, I recently made a small donation with money that I won over the holidays (vasilopita winnings). I could of kept it, but I feel as if I have so much to give! Honestly!
To conclude, I hope I keep thinking like this FOREVER!!!! I am much happier this way! And who knows, maybe my husband will read this, come home and announce to me: '' Babe, let's build your dream kitchen!''
Thanks for reading, xoxo