Wednesday 3 April 2013

THE SECRET, by Rhonda Byrne

      Good morning fellow readers! Thank you for once again for taking the time to read my post today! Well, another exciting morning in the Skafidas residence. At around 7 a.m, while I was replying to my ever so frustrating Kijiji offers, my husband called me over (he was is GN's room) for some help. While my husband was changing his diaper, baby "accidentally" peed all over the changing mat. As I walked in the room, my husband was lifting him up, and pee was dripping everywhere!!!! Poor little guy, but it is nothing a bath can't cure. Mommies, I recommend Live Clean soap and Purex for babies detergent. Guaranteed best smelling baby!!!!! LOL! Oh, and back to my Kijiji offers, you will love this offer: for the price of the boots you have listed, I would like a second pair of boots, and that tall vase you have in your listings! Ummm!!!!! I do not recall offering a lot of  items. I recall offering a pair of impeccable Miss 60 for 40$. I guess you cannot blame a gal for trying. A penny saved is a penny earned, I guess!!!????? GRRRRRRRR!!!!!

     Anyways, on the weekend, while I was cleaning the washroom, I noticed a book resting on the hamper. Many of you have probably read it before, The Secret by Rhonda Byrne. I haven't read it, however. But I picked it up and randomly stumbled upon page, page 111, to be exact. It stated this:

  • to attract money, focus on wealth. It is impossible to bring money in your life when you focus on the lack of it. 
  • feeling happy now is the fastest way to bring money into your life
  • make it your intention to look at everything you like and say to yourself, ''I can afford that''.
  • visualise checks in the mail
  • think wealth
  • give money in order to bring more of it in your life. When you are generous with money, you are saying, ''I have plenty''

   It is funny that I stumbled upon this page, because ever since I stared this here blog, I adopted those thoughts! NO, I did not receive a check in the mail, or win the lottery for that matter, believe me you would be the first ones to know, but for some reason, I believe that the sky is the limit. After reading that page, I ran downstairs and told Bobby all of this! And I then told him, that I have been recently dreaming of my dream kitchen lately! Really! I walk in my kitchen, and all I can see is my newly renovated one! I don't see my unfinished pantry, my busted dishwasher, my missing cabinet doors, and my dysfunctional layout. I see my renovated one! And, I am not being sarcastic!

  As for the last point, I recently made a small donation with money that I won over the holidays (vasilopita winnings). I could of kept it, but I feel as if I have so much to give! Honestly!

  To conclude, I hope I keep thinking like this FOREVER!!!! I am much happier this way! And who knows, maybe my husband will read this, come home and announce to me: '' Babe, let's build your dream kitchen!''



                                                      Thanks for reading, xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment