Friday 12 April 2013

TGIF!

    Happy Friday to all! So, we are expecting about 15 cm. of snow here in Montreal. How nice!lol! I am just lounging on the couch, staring out the window  waiting for the snow to fall down from the sky. It is actually quite peaceful this morning.

    I am in a painting mood today, unfortunately I have ran out of painting supplies :( So, for today, I am tackling the office, now storage room!lol!!!!

    Before wishing you all a happy weekend, I will share a story with you! Last night, after putting GN to sleep, I decide to start working on a 11 by 14 size painting. I was really enjoying myself, and I was liking the direction the painting was heading, when suddenly GN started crying. I went upstairs. I picked him, and held him. As, I was doing this, I hear my husband calling me. And this is how the story goes...

     Bobby: "Babe! Babe! I ruined your painting!"
     Bobby: "Cristal, Cristal, I ruined your painting!"
     I ignore, I was busy...
     I put the baby back to bed, and proceed downstairs. I see my husband holding a painting brush.
      Bobby: "I wanted to fix your painting! I had this idea, and it looked really nice in my head, but when I picked up the brush, It didn't come out the way I planned it out in my head..."
      I kicked him out of my painting atelier (the kitchen) and asked him what possessed him to do such a thing...
After asking him a dozen times, he answers: "The hockey game got boring so I wanted to paint!!!!!"
      
        Have a wonderful weekend. Thanks for reading, xoxo!!!!!





                     DIY mirror antiquing!!! My new fav thing!




No comments:

Post a Comment