Thursday 21 March 2013

Room shopping!

  Good morning readers! Hope everyone is having a fantastic day so far! I know I am! I watched Jerseylicious this morning, ohhhh the drama!!!!!! Anyways, today's post is all about one of my favorite pastimes!!!!! I call it Room Shopping! Room Shopping is fun, easy, and above all FREE!!!!! I encourage you all to try it!!!!!

  It all began when I was pregnant. I wasn't able to work, so I had to find a hobby. Being home day after day got a little boring (do not get me wrong, I loved being home). This is when I began Room Shopping. I would walk in a room, take the bedroom for example, pick up a pillow, a book or a lamp and simply place it in another room!!!!! It is that simple. In the end, I would appreciate the pillow, the book, or the lamp even more so than ever before!!!!!

 At first, my husband would come home and complain about it, but not long after, he accepted it!!!! He actually encourages it, and gets involved! My home is always changing, and I am loving it more and more!!!!!

 Here are just a few examples...

 
This chair has been everywhere, along with that pillow! From the dining room, to the bedrrom, to the living room and back in the dining room!!!!!
 
 
   That suitcase has been used as a side table in the living room, as a centerpiece on the dining room table and has now found shelter under the coffee table where I store the little one's toys!


                 My shabby chic table has seen many corners!!! It is now residing in the dining room.


           the bench: kitchen, living room, bedroom, dining room, kitchen, and living room (versatile piece)

                      So, I encourage you all to try this out! Let your creativity flow!!!!

                                                      Thanks for reading, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment