Tuesday 26 March 2013

DIY BLACKBOARD

    Good evening to all!!!!!! Super excited tonight, New Girl is playing. As I mentioned in one of my  previous posts, if you do not follow it, I suggest you do! You will die of laughter!!!! I promise, lol!
  
     For today, I would love to share with you a super easy, super simple, super cheap DIY. It will take you about three minutes of your time. Here is the finished product

                                                       DIY FRAMED BLACKBOARD


                                                                          Materials:


So here are the steps:
 
STEP 1: shop around the house for a picture frame (i shopped at my parents house and found this lovely piece)
 
STEP 2: Stick your adhesive blackboard (purchased from the 1$ store) on a cardboard
 
 
 
STEP 3: place blackboard in frame
 
STEP 4: write a sweet message
 
STEP 5: find a lovely spot in your home to display your blackboard
 
and there you go!!!!!!!! Done in three minutes! Promise!
 
thanks for reading, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment